Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Label Cloud

Can't find what you're looking for? Try Google Search.
Google

Saturday

Earn On The Side Blog Contest for May

Earn On The Side are starting a contest with the prizes below:

First prize is going to be your choice of:

  1. $30 via paypal
  2. A 125×125 Banner for your website on my website for the entire month of June
  3. A link on my blogroll for a minimum of 3 months (maybe more if I actually like your site!)
  4. 500 EntreCredits

Second place will get to choose between
  1. $10 via paypal
  2. A link on my blogroll for the month of June
  3. 100 Entrecredits
At the end of the month I will randomly select two winners to get their choice of prizes. If you don’t respond within 24 hours I will choose another name. Entering is simple!
  • 1 Entry for commenting on my site - any post and please something with a little substance
  • 5 Entries for becoming a Technorati fan (leave a comment with your user name so I know who you are)
  • 5 Entries for writing a review on Stumbleupon for one of my articles. Preferably not this one, but that would be ok too (mention the review in a comment).
  • 10 Entries for adding a link to this site on your blog
  • 15 Entries for blogging about this website or contest
Winners will be announced the first week June.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice site! Some great info here!

Thanks for mention.

Bunny B said...

Please put me for 5 entries. I've faved you on Technorati. ID: bunnybox9. Thanks.

Bunny B said...

Ooops. Sorry. Didn't really read that it's not you who's hosting :P My bad. Please delete my comments. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

No this is me. I got all your entries, 38 so far! Thanks for visiting Earn on The Side and entering the contest.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin